wb mail guard/postman 239 posts syllabus,cut off,admit card 2018:
The West Bengal Postal office has issued an notification for the recruitment of 239 candidates to the posts of Main Guard and Postman. The candidates who are interested to work as Post Man or Mail Guard, so this is the good chance for them the application form submission for the posts of Post Man or Mail Guard has been start.
WB Mail Guard|Postman Admit Card 2018
The West Bengal Postal office candidates who are interested and want to apply for the posts of Post Man or Mail Guard may apply online from 18/06/2018 to 17/07/2018. All applicants should be go to the official website and download the official notification 2018, must submit your application form before the 17th July 2018, 23:59 Hrs.
How to Apply
- Visit the offiicial website of West Bengal Postal Circle – www.westbengalpost.gov.in
- After that click on recruitment
- Select the link of Post Man and Mail Guard
- Click on apply online
- Fill your Name, Father, and other personal and educational details.
- After that deposit the application fee
- After that submit the application form
- Take a print out of application form after submission the application form
The candidates Male candidates of Gen/OBC category have to deposit Rs 400 for application fee and the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from application fee.
Age limit: – The age of candidate should be between 18 years to 27 years to apply for the post of Post man and Mail Guard.
Educational:- The candidate must have the certificate of 10th class or its equivalent from a recognized board/university.
Selection Process:– The candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination and interview.
- Application form submission has started from:- 18/06/2018
- Application form submission will close on:- 17/07/2018
West Bengal Post Man and Mail Guard Exam date & Admit card
The West Bengal Postal Circle has not yet released the Exam date and admit card for the written examination of Mail Guard & Postman but you have no need to worry because the WB postal circle will soon release the exam date and admit card.
Click here to get the admit card
Exam Pattern & Syllabus of Post Man and Mail Guard
|C (ii)||Regional Language||25||25|
|Total Marks & Questions||100||100|
- Indian History
- freedom struggle
- Culture & Sports
- General Polity & Constitution of India
- General Science
- Current Affairs & Reasoning and analytical ability of 10th Standard
- Number Systems
- Computation of whole numbers
- decimals and fractions
- relationship between numbers
- fundamental arithmetical operations
- ratio & proportion
- profit & Loss
- simple interest
- time & work
- time & distance
- use of tables and graphs
- synonyms & antonyms
- sentences structure
- questions from a small unseen passage etc
- Shabd pad
- mishr & sanyukt vakya
- vakyo ka rupantaran
- swarsandhi, alankar
- muhavare & lokoktiyan ashudh vakya shodhan
- These topics shall be replicated in Regional Languages (Bengali/Nepali)