MP VYAPAM PAHUNT 2018 Counseling
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) will publish the official notification in respect of PAHUNT Counseling registration form 2018 at the soonest possible promptly for admission in BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BNYS etc courses in State Colleges of MP. When the department will commence the MP Vyapam PAHUNT Counseling registration form 2018 then all the students may apply for counseling rounds through the online process till the last date of apply for PAHUNT 2018 Counseling.
Click here for MP Vyapam PAHUNT 2018 Counseling Registration Form
MP PAHUNT Admission Counseling 2018-19
The students who will appear in the MPPEB PAHUNT 2018 Entrance Test after proclamation of Pre Ayurved, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test (PAHUNT) examination results will be face admission counseling rounds for seat allotment in vacant seat. Those candidates will qualified in the PAHUNT 2018 Examination their name will be shortlisted in the merit list. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Admission counseling for set allotment in vacant seat.
The Eligible candidates’s Allotment of Courses/ Colleges will be based on the Online Counseling procedure. The Candidates for Online Counseling registration/ Choice Filling for Colleges/ Courses at MP Online Portal OR KIOSK of 250 RS Payment can make before the Last date for Registration for BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BNYS Course in state colleges of Madhya Pradesh. The Candidates will get the Reciept of fee payment & Colleges’/ Courses’ Choice filling after making payment for counseling registration.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
The Madhya Pradesh Profession Examination Board (MPPEB) will transmit the notification relate to document verification rounds at the time of admission. The Candidates are advised to carry with them the Educational Documents / Testimonials, Caste Certificate and all other Documents (Original along with Xerox) as may have been intimated to them:
- High (10th ) School Certificates / Equivalent Mark-Sheet
- High School / Equivalent Certificate / Date of Birth Certificate received from the Board of Secondary Education / Board of Secondary Examination / Central Board of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh
- Senior Secondary (12th Class) School Certificate Examination / Higher Secondary Certificate Examination / Intermediate Mark-Sheet
- Intermediate Qualification Certificate
- Character Certificate attested by the Gazetted Officer
- Health Certificate / Medical Certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer / Competent Authority.
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Demand Draft / Bank Draft / At Par Cheque reflective of Application Processing Fee
- Income Certificate\
- PAHUNT Admit Cards
The candidates by Entering PAHUNT 2018 Roll No/ DOB and Password of Choice Filling through the MP Online Portal/ KIOSK may get the Allotment Letter.
We Convey the Best of Luck for the Examinee!
MP Vyapam PAHUNT 2018 Counseling Rounds-> Coming Soon
Official Website of the MP Vyapam -> www.vyapam.nic.in