JNU PG Entrance Test 2020-21, Admissions | Application Form | Exam Date | Syllabus:
The Department of Jamia Millia Islamia University (JMIU) will announce the press release admission notification in respect of PG 2020 Entrance test through the university official website at immediately possible. Those students are interesting to apply for the PG 2020 admission may submit the online or application form till the last date fo form submission.
The students who wants to take their admission in PG courses may apply for the PG Entrance Test 2020 results statement at the soonest possible promptly through the official website of the university. Candidates may submit their online application form on or before the last date of form submission and Offline Application Forms can be submitted only by Registered Post/Speed Post to Section Officer (Admissions), Room No.28, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067.
JNU PG Entrance Exam Fee 2020-21
No of Choice
M. Phil., M. Tech, MPH
|For 1 Choice||220||110|
|For 2 Choice||430||215|
|For 3 Choice||600||300|
Eligibility/Education Qualification for JNU Entrance Test 2020
- PhD:M.Phil degree from a recognized university or research institution with minimum Final Grade Point Average (FGPA) of 6.0 out of 10. Candidates who have completed their M.Phil from an institution where dissertation is not graded are required to forward a copy of their M.Phil dissertation with their application form.
- M.SC: Bachelors degree in any branch of basic or applied science under 10+2+3 pattern of education with a minimum aggregate of 55 percent marks.
- MCA: Bachelors degree in any discipline with adequate competence in Mathematics less than 10+2+3 pattern of education with a minimum aggregate of 55 percent marks.
- M. Tech:
- Masters Degree in any branch of science including biological, chemical, mathematical, physical, computer science or MCA.
- Tech/B.E degree in relevant branch of engineering.
- MA: Bachelors degree in relevant subject or any other subject under 10+2+3 pattern of education with minimum aggregate of 55 percent marks.
PG Entrance Test Syllabus 2020
Hereby we are informing to all the students who will apply for the JNU PG Entrance Test 2020 can get the Entrance examination syllabus before starting the hard preparation of test through the official website through the university.
JNU PG Entrance Test 2020 Admit Card
The Jawaharlal Nehru University will notify that the exam admit card for the JNU PG entrance Test 2020 shall be uploaded quickly at the university official website then you may it by entering some required details through the website of the official.
The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) will dispatch the PG entrance Exam 2020 results statement very quickly through the website of the university department. The department of JNU will publicize the JNU Entrance 2020 exam results within in 30 days from the examination.
Viva Voce Examination
All the students who will qualify in the examination their name will be shortlisted in the merit list then they will face the next round that is vive voce test.
Admission Registration Process/Counseling Schedule
The University shall commence the admission counseling rounds for admission in various PG course. When they will start the admission process/counseling rounds for seat allotment in vacant seat then the qualified candidates take their admission by attending counseling rounds and submission of course fee.
- Opening date of Application Submission Form-> Very Soon
- Last date of Form Submission-> Release Later
- Date of PG Entrance Test 2020 -> will be Intimated Soon
In case for any query, you may visit the university official website -> www.jnu.ac.in/